A captive Injection and Extrusion Molding Company is seeking a qualified individual to be the Plastic Injection Molding Process Engineer. The company needs an individual that can make a difference in the progressive, privatively owned company.
Injection Molding Process Engineer Responsibilities
- Leading the injection molding processing operations, running four ten hour days.
- Training Production Supervisors, Process Engineers, etc..
- Evaluating and troubleshoot the molding process to correct molding problems and/or to test new molds.
- Championing lean manufacturing, materials, and equipment to operate within the manufactures recommendations and specifications.
- Coordinating departments and priorities to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Designing injection molding tooling.
Injection Molding Process Engineer Position Requirements
- Must have a High School Diploma plus a Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of five years of Injection Molding experience.
- Plastic injection molding tooling design experience using 3-D Cad, such as, SolidWorks.
- Knowledge of Management Resource Planning System (MRP) would be a plus.
- Hands on problem solving skills, excellent communication, exceptional project/time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 to $100,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits.