A plastic injection and profile extrusion company that manufactures door frames and components wants to hire a first shift Injection Molding Process Technician. The Injection Molding Process Technician work a 10 hour day Monday thru Thursday. There is no night shift. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience operating and setting molds in large tonnage injection molding presses in the 400 to 1,000 ton range.
- Plastic Injection Processing Technician Position Requirements
- Experience with mold setting and maintenance on machines up to 1,000 ton
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with processing parameter set up and mold qualification
- Physical ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Preferred: Automotive experience (Toyota production system, lean, etc.)
In addition to a hourly rate between $21 and $23 per hour, the company offers; a retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, and paid leave time but no relocation assistance, because they are looking to hire locally.