A custom plastic injection molding company that has been in business for over 40 years wants to hire an experienced Plastic Injection Molding Process Supervisor/Technician to supervisor an off-shift.
- Supervising processing, changing and maintaining molds, and auxiliary equipment across 18 injection molding machines.
- Setting-up, operating and processing acceptable quality first piece parts on injection molding machines.
- Checking process of machines to regulate pressure, temperature, and speed and feed rates, and to set cycle times.
- Installing molds into machines to meet production schedules.
- Verifying; machine processes, and recording temperatures, pressures, and cycle times.
- Performing quality assurance checks by observing continuous operation of automatic injection molding machines to ensure that products meet specifications.
- Detecting injection molding press jams and malfunctions, making adjustments as required.
- Measuring and visually inspecting products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Removing molds from machines after production runs are finished.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3 Years of Injection Molding Process Knowledge and Experience.
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Team Leader experience
- Good Communication Skills
In addition to an hourly rate in the $25 to $30 range the company offers competitive benefits, shift differential, and relocation assistance.