A captive Injection and Extrusion Molding Company is seeking a qualified individual to be the Injection Molding Production Manager. The company needs an individual that can make a difference in the progressive, privatively owned company.
Production Manager Responsibilities
- Leading the entire facility molding operation running four ten hour days.
- Training Production Supervisors, Process Engineers, etc..
- Scheduling production.
- Upgrading and improving operations through implementation of Management Resources Planning (MRP) system.
- Evaluating and troubleshoot the molding process to correct molding problems and/or to test new molds.
- Championing lean manufacturing, preparing materials, and equipment to operate within the manufactures recommendations and specifications.
- Coordinating multiple departments and priorities to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Production Manager Position Requirements
- Must have a High School Diploma plus a Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of five years of Injection Molding experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of Management/Supervision experience.
- Production scheduling experience.
- Knowledge of Management Resource Planning System (MRP).
- Hands on problem solving skills, excellent communication, exceptional project/time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 to $120,000 range, the company offers; Company paid Healthcare premium, a 401(k) with 4% matching, relocation assistance, and Dental, Vision, and Life supplemental insurance.