An injection molding company wants to hire an Injection Molding Set-up Technician to; set up molds, start up, and troubleshoot molding processes.
Injection Molding Set-up Technician Responsibilities Include:
- Setting molds in presses and running production using; pre-existing processes.
- Training process trainees as required.
- Troubleshooting molding process and making basic adjustments to ensure quality and production efficiency.
- Troubleshooting molding machine and tooling malfunctions and communication information to repair technicians.
- Providing and implement ideas to improve the efficiency of the molding department.
- Solving quality problems and work with the quality department to identify root causes.
- Communicating problems, needs and important information to the shift supervisor.
- Practicing good housekeeping.
In addition to an hourly rate in the $18 to $20 range, the company offers competitive benefits including; medical.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience setting injection molds and injection molding processing in a manufacturing environment.
- Injection molding troubleshooting experience.
- knowledge of plastic raw materials and their processing characteristics.
- Ability to read and understand work orders.