A plastic injection and profile extrusion company that manufactures door frames and components wants to hire a first shift Supervisor/Manager. The Supervisor/Manager will lead a 10 hour day operation from Monday thru Thursday. There is no night shift. The ideal candidate the company would like to hire is someone who can manage the injection molding and extrusion departments but, if a candidate lacks the background in profile extrusion, the company will look consider hiring an injection molding processing supervisor. The company operates large tonnage injection molding presses in the 400 to 1,000 ton range, in addition to, extrusion molding presses.
- Plastic Processing Supervisor/Manager Requirements
- Hands on injection mold experience with molding presses up to 1,000 tons
- Experience with processing parameter set up and mold qualification
- Rapid changeover experience
- Main materials are ASA, HIPS, PVC, and Polypropylene
- Experience with holding tight tolerances on color
- Supervision experience of 8 -14 direct reports (3 – 5 years)
- Experience with plastic extrusion of lineal profiles
- Automotive experience (Toyota production system, lean, etc.)
In addition to an annual salary in the $75,000 to $85,000 range the company offers a retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, and paid leave time but no relocation assistance, because they are looking to hire locally.