A leading manufacturer of quality printing inks, coatings, and plastic colorants is looking for a Laboratory Manager. The Laboratory Manager must have experience with color concentrate and/or compound, pigments, resins, additives, and processes. The ideal candidate is looking to build a career and grow. Experience is necessary, a strong work ethic is essential.
Laboratory Manager Position Requirements
- Ability to lead the development, processing, and testing color concentrates and/or compounded pigments resins and additives.
- Ability to lead a development and testing laboratory with up to fifteen direct reports.
- Knowledgeable of Masterbatch – Pellets (LEM, LPM), Pigment Dispersions – Powder (AGD, LED, LWF), and Colored Compound – Pellets
- Ability to work closely with closely with and support plant operations management
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working with color concentrates and compounded pellets.
- A four year technical degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a laboratory supervisor or manager
In addition to an annual salary in the $90,000 to $110,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits.