A company that specializes in custom plastic molding for the medical industry wants to hire a hardworking and enthusiastic Maintenance Supervisor to join the Plant Maintenance team and help drive operational excellence in its newest facility.
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervising the implementation of first shift plant maintenance, machine maintenance, and preventative maintenance programs using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Using the CMMS data, develop and justify cost saving opportunities and improve equipment performance.
- Supervise the installation maintenance and repair of production, facility, and support equipment.
- Comply with Environmental/Safety Equipment/Facility requirements and regulations.
- Manage the assigned record keeping of service and maintenance performed on the machinery.
- Coordinate with production on the job setups and scheduling of down times for repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain an effective parts system.
- Ensure the regular and preventative maintenance on production and support equipment is performed in a timely and effective manner.
- Assign and supervise work of hourly staff.
- Train maintenance team on job duties, safety, and proper use of the CMMS system.
- Give guidance to the hourly employees in the Maintenance Department.
- Participate in the interview and performance appraisal processes.
- Address complaints and resolve problems, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Oversee vendor activities.
- Develop maintenance processes to reduce failure modes on machines.
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Training, Certifications, and Education in support of Maintenance processes.
- Minimum of four years of Maintenance Supervision and/or Team Lead experience.
- Experience in a plastic molding manufacturing facility. High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong engineering knowledge including basic electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Ability to interpret specifications, blueprints, and schematics.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize tasks/projects based on business needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, vendors, customers.
In addition to an annual salary in the $65,000 to $75,000 range, the company offers competitive healthcare benefits, a 401(k) with matching, and relocation assistance.