A rapidly growing Injection and Extrusion Molding Company is seeking a qualified individual to be the Plant Maintenance Engineer. The company needs an individual that can make a difference in a progressive, privatively owned company. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the increasing the operational uptime of the facility and plastic molding equipment.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor and maintain preventative maintenance program.
- Repair, adjust, maintain and re-assemble plastic molding machines, mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
- Install and maintain multi-axis Industrial Robots
- Install and qualify plastic molding and auxiliary equipment.
- Support and improve the Preventative Maintenance (PM) program
- Continuing education to update and expand skill set
- Document custom equipment and modifications
- Specify and order replacement components to maintain spare parts inventory
- Communicate with multiple departments in a professional, positive, team-oriented manner
- Operate a personal computer, utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Education in electrical and hydraulic training preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience maintaining injection and/or extrusion molding machines.
- Hydraulic and Electrical proficiency.
- AS in electronics preferred.
- Good troubleshooting and mechanical skills with ability to read blueprints.
- Strong background in hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical and robotics.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations.
In addition to an annual salary in the $75,000 to $80,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits and relocation assistance.