A plastic injection molding company, specializing in tight tolerance connectors for the fiber optic cable industry, is seeking an experienced Molding Manager to oversee the organization’s production injection molding operations. The Molding Manager will be actively involved with all plastic injection molding processes ensuring manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process while monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
Molding Manager Requirements:
· Highly skilled in complex plastic injection molding operations and able to comprehend the multifaceted nature of plastic injection molding manufacturing.
· Ability to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing costs and ensuring maximum quality and efficiency.
· Providing leadership to supervision and employees to ensures they have the proper tools and training to perform their job safely and efficiently.
· Leading daily team performance center meetings with the Operations team to review safety, quality and production performance.
· Leading and developing Lean Manufacturing practices to such as Six Sigma, 5S, FMEA, etc..
· Ability to lead plastic injection molding operations in the Covid-19 pandemic era.
· High School Diploma is required, a college degree in a plastics manufacturing or related field would be preferred.
· Some Scientific Injection Molding and or/RJG Master training would be a plus.
· A minimum of 5 years supervising and/or managing a plastic molding operation is required
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 to $100,000 range, the company offers competitive health care benefits and relocation assistance.