A growing custom injection molding company in the consumer and general industry field has an immediate opening for a Plant Manager. The Plant Manager will lead a team in a injection molding manufacturing facility.
- Manage production operations of an injection molding facility.
- Full Profit and Loss responsibility driving continuous improvement in safety, quality and profit performance.
- Increasing and maintaining productivity/efficiency of the overall plant output.
- Testing and monitoring plant processes.
- Maintaining compliance with facility OSHA standards.
- Preparing, analyzing and issuing production and performance reports as required.
- Controlling costs to achieve company budget goals.
- Maintaining a comprehensive preventative maintenance program.
- Must have a High School Diploma, a bachelor’s degree would be a plus.
- Must have at least five years of management experience in a plastic injection molding operation, some extrusion experience would be a plus..
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication with leadership capabilities supporting the company’s goals, objectives and philosophies.
- Knowledge of Profit Loss (P&L) statement preparation and application.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Products.
In addition to an annual salary in the $80,000 to $100,000 range, the company offer competitive benefits.