A custom plastic injection molding company, located near Burlington, IA, wants to hire a 12 hour night shift Process Technician to maintain production yields by directly inspecting and/or reviewing reports and coordinating with other shifts to keep the process at peak efficiency and quality. The Process Technician position refers to the entire molding process, including; equipment, settings, auxiliary units, robotics, etc… In addition, this role directs and executes tool changes, utilizing RTC (Rapid Tool Change) techniques, per the production schedule.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Read and understand visual aids.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Knowledge and experience with Injection Mold Presses.
- A minimum of two years of experience in manufacturing environment.
In addition to an hourly rate pay range between: $21 and $25, the company offers; benefits Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, Site Profit Sharing (after completion of 1-year service) 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plan) and relocation assistance.