A custom plastic injection molding company manufacturing products for the medical industry is searching for Plastic Injection Process Technician who can:
- Process plastic products
- Set new tools and set parameters
- Troubleshoot existing tools
- Program and debug robots
- Support maintenance activities for production,
- Scheduling of internal activities – daily, short term, and long term
- Lead the operators injection molding set-up and changeover efforts.
- Several years of experience the setting-up and operating plastic injection molding machines, e.g. Battlefields’, Engels’, Neggri-Bossi’s, etc.
- At least 3 years of processing experience in a high volume injection molding production operation.
- Robot setup and programming
In addition to an hourly rate in the $25 to $28, the company offers competitive healthcare benefits and relocation assistance.