A custom plastic injection molding manufacturer of consumer products wants to hire a Production Scheduler.
Production Scheduler Job Duties Include:
- Receiving communications from customers: order dates, changes, quantities, part numbers, prices, etc.
- Analyzing orders from customers and convert to various internal injection molding machine time demands.
- Giving each order a ship date based on demand urgency and internal production capacity.
- Creating multiple production schedules (one for each department to follow) to support orders.
- Creating shipping schedules, based on promised ship dates, for others to follow.
- Tracking order fulfillment, and correlate with customer’s PO for proper billing.
- Maintaining all company information in a Master Schedule:
-shipment history, future ship dates, and forecasts
-all part numbers, BOM’s
-all parts inventory quantities
Production Scheduler Job Skill Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience using of ERP IQMS in a plastic injection molding facility.
- Must be able to understand and work with a facility in Mexico using Spanish.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, scheduling environment & make proper decisions quickly.
- Must be detail oriented, fastidious, exacting, and able to work without errors.
- Must be able to work & communicate well with customers: internal and external.
- Must be able to work on a computer most of the day.
In addition to an annual salary in the $70,000 to $85,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits.