A progressive, high quality, custom plastic injection molding company wants to hire an experienced hands-on Plastic Injection Molding Technician to lead seven operators, maintain molds, and molding equipment.
- Setting-up, operating and processing acceptable quality first piece parts on injection molding machines.
- Checking process of machines to regulate pressure, temperature, and speed and feed rates, and to set cycle times.
- Installing molds into machines to meet production schedules.
- Verifying; machine processes, and recording temperatures, pressures, and cycle times.
- Detecting injection molding press jams and malfunctions, adjusting as required.
- Measuring and visually inspecting products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Removing molds from machines after production runs are finished.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3 Years of Injection Molding process and equipment maintenance experience.
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Team Leader experience
- Good Communication Skills
In addition to an annual salary in the $70,000 to $80,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits.