A custom plastic injection molding manufacturer of consumer products wants to hire an Account Manager, for the: Customer Service Department. The Account Manager will:
- Process orders for material or merchandise received by mail, telephone, or personally from customer or company employee.
- Edit orders received for price and nomenclature.
- Inform customers of unit prices, shipping date anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Prepare order forms and enter data into computer to determine total cost for customer.
- Recommend scheduling adjustments to fulfill needed order per customer demands.
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent. An Associates or Bachelor of Science Degree would be a plus.
- Experience working in a sales or similar role for a plastic injection molding consumer products manufacturing.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products, i.e., Excel, in an office setting.
In addition to an annual salary in the $65,000 to $80,000 range the company offers competitive Healthcare benefits.