A custom Injection Molding Company is seeking a qualified individual to be the hands-on Production Manager. The company needs an individual that can make a difference in the progressive, family-oriented company.
Production Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluating and troubleshoot the molding process to correct molding problems and/or to test new molds.
- Championing lean manufacturing, preparing materials and equipment to operate within the manufactures recommendations and specifications.
- Coordinating multiple departments and priorities to meet customer expectations.
- Must have a High School Diploma plus a Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of five years of Injection Molding experience including; 2 years of Management/ Supervision experience.
- Hands on problem solving skills, excellent communication, exceptional project/time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
In addition to an annual salary in the $60,000 to $80,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits.