A manufacturer of industrial fabrics will be installing extrusion and polymer coating lines over the next 12 months in a expansion second facility near Shelby, NC. The company is searching for a Project Manager to lead the installation of the production and support equipment i.e., HVAC and cooling towers at the new site. At the end of equipment installations, the Project Manager will be in a good position to manage the plant operations. The successful candidate will receive training at the company’s headquarters in New Jersey before starting the project.
- Lead the installation of the production equipment and support equipment in the new facility.
- Budget the equipment and ancillary equipment installation costs.
- Provide Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering support.
- Leading the debugging and equipment start-up.
- Directing contractors and equipment vendors.
- Hiring and training employees to operate the equipment and service the facility.
- A minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience
- Operations Manufacturing Management experience
- Good communication and Organizational skills
- Time management skills.
- Ability to create a timeline for the execution of the building and equipment installation.
- Leadership skills with the ability to take over operations once the project is completed.
- Ability to build a management team to employ in the new Plant.
- Team leadership /motivational skills.
In addition to an annual salary in the $100,000 to $120,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits.