A leading plastics thermoforming manufacturer is searching for an In-line Thermoforming Process Technician. The Thermoforming Process Technician will provide Extrusion & Thermoforming technical capability, with regard to process optimization, product specifications and technical decision making.
The Thermoforming Process Technician will also be responsible for;
- Following Standard Operating Procedures
- Setting-up new operating procedures as required for future department development.
- Technical set up of machines to run at optimum speed, as per GPC benchmarks, including machine speed increases if required.
- Completing parts changeovers as per production schedule and in accordance with established procedures and time frames and assist with tool changeovers.
- Providing support to ensure machine efficiency targets are achieved (trouble-shooting).
- Assisting with management of machine downtime, including breakdown & maintenance.
- Preparing and checking changeover trolleys, and ensuring components are ready prior to tool change.
- Ensuring all products conform to required quality standards, product quality optimization.
- Minimizing waste & scrap and record relevant data.
- Strong technical capability, evidenced by a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar Process Technician role and experience in Plastics/Extrusion/Thermoforming.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills Technical and Mechanical background experience.
- Lyle and Brown Thermoforming machine experience preferred.
In addition to an annual salary in the $65,000 to $80,000 range, the company offers competitive benefits and relocation assistance.